Main Responsibilities / Activities• Responsible for marketing & sales of Industrial Process Solutions products especially FlexLink
products including but not limited to FlexLink Conveyor and robotic end of line.
• Achieve business growth by expansion of opportunities to new customers via marketing activities
such as cold call, exhibition, visits and etc.
• Maintain and expand current partners and end users (especially Global Key Accounts)
• Meet business targets and KPI set yearly.
• Reporting in Customer Relationship Management, CRM and other required monthly reports.
• Work closely with Application/Project team to produce sellable solutions.
• Co-ordinate the solution development process and preparation of concept drawings, presentations,
costs and proposals.
• Convert qualified prospects to sales by understanding customers’ businesses, challenges and
requirements and proposing solutions that deliver benefits.
• Liaise internally with other departments, divisions and businesses.
• Keep abreast of new products, technologies & solutions.
• Develop a solid network of customers and industry contacts.
• Provide market and competitor intelligence.
Basic Requirements• Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical or other related discipline
• 3 years work experience in similar field. Technical engineers who have interest to develop in sales
field are encouraged to apply.
• Possess excellent communication/presentation skills.
• Independent, willing to travel.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
• Ability to understand and explain technical concepts, solutions and value propositions.
• Possess knowledge in business concepts and manufacturing processes in FMCG, pharmaceutical,
medical, tobacco, electronic, and/or automotive industry would be added advantage.
• Preferable with the ability in drawing tools such as AutoCAD / Inventor / 3D.