Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
· Advanced automated machinery and materials
· Industrial process solutions
· Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of eighteen companies:
ACMA, CERULEAN, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, MGS, MOLINS, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 96 operating units (57of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover forecast in 2017 of approximately 1,600 million Euro and about 6,800 employees.
VOLPAK is the leading brand of horizontal FFS machines for flexible packaging in the consumer goods market, with largest international share. Designs and manufactures automatic packaging machine for different markets. VOLPAK headquarters is located in Barcelona (Spain) with production plants in Barcelona and India. Volpak is a 60 mill € revenues Company with 275 employees worldwide. Volpak invests more than 5% of sales in R&D, we have an installed base of more than 5.500 machines and the 98% are been exported.
Main Responsibilities / ActivitiesReporting directly to Quality Lead, Customer QA Engineer will execute the following tasks and will be in charge of:
• Assure PQAP (Product quality assurance plan) execution
• Update quality tests to assure customer requirements verification and machine properly operation (DQ, PQAP, Pre-FAT, FAT, SAT, IQ/OQ, PVT)1
• Participate in machinery FMEAs
• Assure required customer documentation is available in FAT and SAT phase
• Participate in project launch initial meeting (kick off)
• Coordinate, execute and assure Pre-FAT execution
• Coordinate; generate FAT protocol and execution schedule document.
• Follow up Pre-FAT and FAT non-conformities resolution.
• Follow up IQ/OQ generation and support on technical assistance
• Coordinate, execute and support troubleshooting problems through root-cause analysis tools
• Technical support to sales area related on quality machine items (troubleshooting problems and machine qualification)
• Reports Product Quality KPIs
• Tracking Quality Supplier KPIs
• Tracking Customer Claims KPIs
• Execution of internal audits related to Operational Process
• Calibration Master Plan management
Basic RequirementsMinimum Job Requirements:
• Degree in Engineering.
• Fluent in English oral and written.
• Solid knowledge of:
• QA methodologies and tools (PDCA, Lean, 6Ϭ, Kaizen, Kanban…)
• QA standards
• Sound mathematical and technical skills.
• Knowledge of statistical packages and Microsoft Office systems.
• Experience in similar position during 5 years
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations.
• Ability to write technical reports, business correspondence, technical procedures, as well as, administrative procedures.
• Good investigative and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail (Solutions must be thorough, practical, and consistent with organization objectives)
• Ability to think logically and methodically.
• Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Negotiating, supervisory skills.
• Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work independently and proactively.
• Discretion and respect for confidentiality and privacy
• Integrity and honesty
• Used to work under pressure
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Pharmaceutical/Food machinery design standards understanding is a plus.
• SAP knowledge