Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial and packaging solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia companies are leaders in the sectors of:
• Advanced automated machinery and packaging materials
• Industrial process solutions
• Precision gears
Coesia customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of eighteen companies:
ACMA - CERULEAN - CIMA - CITUS KALIX - EMMECI - FLEXLINK - G.D - GDM - GF - HAPA - IPI - MGS - MOLINS - NORDEN - R.A JONES - SACMO - SASIB - VOLPAK.
The Group has 99 operating units (60 of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover of 1,586 million Euro in 2017 and about 7000 employees.
Main Responsibilities / ActivitiesThe Business Travel Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
• Ensure business travel agencies service delivery and compliance
• Performance and compliance tracking by collecting and compiling measureable data monthly and comparing actual results against goals
• Implement policies and procedures for corporate travel
• Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (air, lodgings etc.) and operations
• Manage relationships with travel agencies and vendors
• Identify saving and service delivery optimizations opportunities
• Provide advice on travel documents, visa, insurance, etc.
• Process and verify travel invoices and any expense reports
• Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures
• Drive continuous improvement of travel programs
Key Competences / Leadership Attributes• Action-oriented and results driven
• Well-organized and reliable
• An analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
• Flexible attitude with customer-oriented approach
• Strong passion for learning new technology and concepts quickly
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with peers, across teams, and with management
Basic Requirements• Proven experience as business travel agent and/or in a business travel management positions for at least 3-5 years
• Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs and currencies
• Knowledge of travel & expense reporting and processing
• Working knowledge of MS Office, business travel management and global distribution systems solutions
• Excellent communication (oral and written) in English
• High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree is preferred