Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
Advanced automated machinery and materials
Industrial process solutions
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
ACMA - CERULEAN - CIMA - CITUSKALIX - EMMECI - FLEXLINK - G.D - GDM - GF - HAPA - IPI - MOLINS - NORDEN - R.A JONES - SACMO - SASIB - VOLPAK
The Group has 92 operating units (55 of which with production facilities) in 31 countries, a turnover in 2013 of approx. 1,400 million Euro and over 6,000 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities• Under supervision, this position ensures customer production standards as well as company standards are met by providing technical support to customer(s) and supplying spare parts and or upgraded parts on an as needed basis for manufacturing equipment.
Key Competences / Leadership Attributes• One year customer service experience in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Interaction with others
• Education required: High school diploma or GED with some college preferred; Seminars and training/certification pertaining to business, computers and customer service desired.
Basic Requirements• Quotes, orders and bills spare parts orders received from customer via email, phone, fax, EDI or internet. Makes changes and/or cancels orders and backorders. Initiates orders for replacement parts and/or correcting errors.
• Maintains and updates spare parts contracts, consignments and usage of parts under those contracts.
• Communicates and assists accounts receivables in resolving invoice discrepancies. Maintains customer file information. Initiates changes to contact information as needed.
• Communicates with customers regarding returning parts, changes in shipping methods, and/or delivery dates. Interacts with the Logistics Department to initiate shipment tracers
• Advises customers of changes in spare parts including obsolete parts and the appropriate upgrades as well as any catalog documentation to support such changes to parts.
• Serves as a liaison between customer and management as well as the home office. Resolves customer complaints and initiates procedures to eliminate complaints. Obtains customer feedback. Interacts with production personnel to resolve manufacturing and assembly issues and to provide technical assistance as needed.
• Other duties as assigned