Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies
operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella
Seràgnoli. Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
Advanced automated machinery and materials
Industrial process solutions
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Go-ods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of fifteen companies: ACMA, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 90 operating units (55 of which with produc-tion facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover in 2017 of 1,634 million Euro and 6,800 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities- Management of National and International Coesia’s Projects.
- Liaising with internal clients and a variety of external consultants, including designer, architects
- Support the development of the Project Management strategy and delivery, in order to ensure
projects are executed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Project planning, Project Review, Time schedule, Cost Analysis, Stakeholder Management
- Manage Budget and projects resources.
- Project Reporting.
- Manage projects in accordance with local and international standards and regulations, ensuring that
all safety and quality requirements are satisfied.
Key Competences / Leadership Attributes- Undertaking technical and feasibilities studies.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
- 3-5 years in the same role
- Bachelors Degree in Civil or Construction Engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Working knowledge on Engineering Software (AUTOCAD)
- Ability to think methodically to design, plan and manage project.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with people at all levels across the
organisation and externally.