Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
Advanced automated machinery and materials
Industrial process solutions
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
ACMA - CERULEAN - CIMA - CITUSKALIX - EMMECI - FLEXLINK - G.D - GDM - GF - HAPA - IPI - MGS - MOLINS - NORDEN - R.A JONES - SACMO - SASIB - VOLPAK
The Group has 92 operating units (55 of which with production facilities) in 31 countries, a turnover in 2013 of approx. 1,400 million Euro and over 6,000 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities-Assemble machinery using CAD drawings or Electrical/Pneumatic Schematics
-Work with Mechanical/ Electrical Designers, Project Managers and AGL’s throughout the building process to identify and resolve issues
-Monitor and update project status, remain abreast of all project details, identify and call to supervisor’s attention technical and safety issues
-Troubleshoot and Debug machinery, perform Factory Acceptance Tests with Customers
-Travel to customer sites to install, repair, re-tool or provide training for machinery.
Support Controls Engineering though detailed drafting and documentation
1. Panel Layout and Wiring
2. Electrical layout and Planning
3. Efficient Machine Assy
4. Complete Quality Docs and DMR
6. Project support for Controls Engineers/Designers.
7. Engineering documentation follow-up.
8. Other miscellaneous clerical and support work as assigned
9. Support and promote the Company’s values through day-to-day words, actions and gestures.
Basic Requirements1. Two year post-secondary technical education in related field and/or relevant work experience.
2. 2+ years of relevant work experience.
3. Proficient comprehension of AutoCAD Electrical documents.
4. Experience/ability to read and understand electrical schematics and drawings
5. Familiarity with requirements of electrical machinery relating to:
• General electrical knowledge
• Panel drawings
• Pneumatic diagrams
6. Mechanical aptitude
7. Detail oriented
9. Good communication skills
10. Drafting certificate a plus
1. Typically works in a warehouse environment with exposure to moving mechanical parts and moderate noise levels.
2. Physical Demands: Regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel: talk and hear. Frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. Regularly lifts up to 10 to 60 pounds. Should be able to climb to elevated levels using ladders etc.