Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
- Advanced automated machinery and materials
- Industrial process solutions
- Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of fifteen companies: ACMA, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 90 operating units (55 of which with produc-tion facilities) in 34 countries, a turnover in 2015 of 1,534 million Euro and 6,000 employees.
IPI is a 37 years Italian leading company in the aseptic carton packaging industry. From 2013 IPI is part of Coesia Group, a world-class producer of advanced automated machinery, industrial process solutions and precisions gear headquartered in Bologna, Italy.
IPI offers breakthrough aseptic packaging system and innovative carton materials designed to make consumer’s everyday life easier and support customers offering endless ways to differentiate their brand.
Dairy products, wine, juices, cheese, fruits, vegetables and other liquid foods are examples of products that can be packed in IPI packaging platform. We focus on keeping lower environmental footprint securing also a sustainable supply of paper-based products.
Main Responsibilities / ActivitiesThe Area Manager will manage following activities:
- Implements the sales strategy and manages sales processes in order to consolidate and develop business results by achieving assigned budgeted results
- Responsible for existing and new customers development and supports the development and implementation of marketing plans if needed; maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales and activities related to his business and customers
- Collaborates with the technical department in order to evaluate client requirements, to conduct technical negotiations and to prepare commercial offers consistent with Company startegies
- Coordinates the agents/sales consultants in the area and deals with the direct customers and supports agents/sales consultants in standard proposals, if required
- Coordinates and supports all activities to guarantee smooth and profitable implementation of projects in the area
Key Competences / Leadership Attributes- Coordination of multicultural environment and team
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical attitude
- Target oriented
Basic Requirements- Bachelor Degree in Economics or Engineering
- Fluent in English (preferably good knowledge of Spanish and/or French)
- At least 3 years previous experience in similar position