Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
· Advanced automated machinery and materials
· Industrial process solutions
· Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of eighteen companies:
ACMA, CERULEAN, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, MGS, MOLINS, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 99 operating units (59 of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover forecast in 2017 of approximately 1,600 million Euro and about 6,800 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities- Working with guidance and information received, creates and maintains assembly drawings, detail part drawings, 3D models, and bills of material to meet special inquiry and order requirements for both standard and non-standard products per company standards, practices, and procedures
- Responsible for preparation and submittal of drawings and/or 3D models to customers (through Sales) for special orders
- Design technical proposals and support Group’s companies to design the possible solutions
- Develop and design cost-effective changes of machine parts according to customer requirements
- Design innovation applications for current machine models, as well as machine solutions
- Coordination of external technical work when necessary and according to the complexity of the assigned tasks
- Collaboration with the electrical technical office for the duration of the specifications for the selection of the necessary electrical components
Special Projects / ChallengesCoesia Engineering Center is seeking to incorporate new skills and experience to the team, for this reason, we are increasing our number of Mechanical Engineers. The role gives opportunity to work in different international projects covering various technologies and clients.
Key Competences / Leadership Attributes- Able to handle effectively multiple tasks and projects at once while meeting deadlines and quality expectations
- Very organized, detail oriented, team player, self-motivated
- Very good English knowledge
- Strong focus on innovation and curiosity for innovative solutions
Basic Requirements- Mechanical Engineering Graduate or equivalent experience
- at least 5/6 years of experience in mechanical design, background in packaging sector would be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of 3D CAD software
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Familiar with basic functions of ERP