Group, Company and Organisation
Coesia is a group of innovation-based industrial and packaging solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna Italy, owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia companies are leaders in the sectors of:
•Advanced automated machinery and packaging materials
•Industrial process solutions
Coesia customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Aerospace, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Healthcare, Luxury Goods, Pharmaceutical, Racing & Automotive and Tobacco.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
For our Assembly, Testing & Installation Department we are looking for a Data Scientist who will be involved into the following activities:
- Production, Testing and Installation support and interaction with all company departments;
- design and implementation of statistical models and machine learning/predictive algorithms in order to prevent production downtime and to anticipate customer request, correlating all available data (log files, reports, service orders, statistical data, technical issues, skills etc.);
- line performance analysis and reporting;
- implementation and maintenance of Big Data platform and tools;
- troubleshooting analysis;
- innovative activities management inspired by Industry 4.0 guidelines.
- Master's Degree in Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar;
- good knowledge of English language;
- excellent communication and Team Work skills;
- results and innovation orientation;
- knowledge of R, Python, TensorFlow, Tableau and similar will be consider as a plus;
- availability for business trips abroad.