Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
Advanced automated machinery and materials
Industrial process solutions
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
ACMA - CERULEAN - CIMA - CITUSKALIX - EMMECI - FLEXLINK - G.D - GDM - GF - HAPA - IPI - MGS - MOLINS - NORDEN - R.A JONES - SACMO - SASIB - VOLPAK
The Group has 92 operating units (55 of which with production facilities) in 31 countries, a turnover in 2013 of approx. 1,400 million Euro and over 6,000 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities• Under direct supervision, this position will ensure coordination of service activities pertaining to installation and maintenance of equipment on customer sites. Perform functions to plan the required interface between customer, field service and other departments.
• Maintain accurate billing, invoicing and reporting of services tickets utilizing the business ERP system.
• Coordinates service purchase orders in business ERP system.
• Creates service quotes based on planned scope of work and information given.
• Liaison for inter-company service billings.
• Works with Technicians to resolve accounting issues.
• Process client’s purchase orders, ensuring that the amounts and expectations (terms) are correct. Continually monitor PO’s throughout the process to ensure the service is within the scope and the customer has not changed the scope at worksite.
• Request travel logistics (transportation, lodging, rental car etc.) to travel coordinator
• Capture all costing reports (time and travel expenses) pertaining to the service and issue accurate billing to customers. Prepare order margin report for manager’s review.
• Generate and analyze service order reports ensuring accurate reporting of the field service work performed.
• Generate other reports as required by the Service Managers.
• Participate in annual service rate discussions and send out annual rate increase letters.
Basic Requirements• Technical: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) Previous experience with ERP and service planning software preferred. 1-3 years experience.
• Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment.
• Education required: High school diploma; associates degree in business or accounting preferred.