Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
· Advanced automated machinery and materials
· Industrial process solutions
· Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of eighteen companies:
ACMA, CERULEAN, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, MGS, MOLINS, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 96 operating units (57of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover forecast in 2017 of approximately 1,600 million Euro and about 6,800 employees.
VOLPAK is the leading brand of horizontal FFS machines for flexible packaging in the consumer goods market, with largest international share. Designs and manufactures automatic packaging machine for different markets. VOLPAK headquarters is located in Barcelona (Spain) with production plants in Barcelona and India. Volpak is a 60 mill € revenues Company with 275 employees worldwide. Volpak invests more than 5% of sales in R&D, we have an installed base of more than 5.500 machines and the 98% are been exported.
Main Responsibilities / Activities- Analyze and respond to request for delivery of the machines, adapting to the needs of the customer and to the capacity of existing resources.
- Definition and follow-up of milestones in the different stages of the projects with the responsible of each of the departments involved agreeing with them the actions necessary to comply with the dates committed.
- Enter and maintain planned dates in the company's ERP system.
Basic RequirementsQualifications and experience:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Organization, or similar.
- Technical Training and experience with workshop processes
Other skills and attributes:
- Good level of English language. Knowledge of additional languages will be valuable
- Able to work independently with little supervision and ability to manage stress
- Knowledge of Office tools: MS Excel, MS Word
- SAP expertise will be highly valuable
- Teamwork attitude