Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
Advanced automated machinery and materials
Industrial process solutions
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
ACMA - CERULEAN - CIMA - CITUSKALIX - EMMECI - FLEXLINK - G.D - GDM - GF - HAPA - IPI - MGS - MOLINS - NORDEN - R.A JONES - SACMO - SASIB - VOLPAK
The Group has 92 operating units (55 of which with production facilities) in 31 countries, a turnover in 2013 of approx. 1,400 million Euro and over 6,000 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities• Responsible for providing the following support activities;
Installation & commissioning of equipment
Product repairs at customer sites
Factory based product repairs
Customer training at customer sites
Factory based training for customers, agents and engineers world-wide.
Routine maintenance of equipment
Service contract obligations
• Accurate weekly reporting of service activities, costs and labor hours.
• Attend annual training sessions.
Basic RequirementsThe ideal candidate would possess the following:
• Technical Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience within the tobacco industry (desirable but not required)
• Sound knowledge of:
- Basic electronics, mechanical engineering and pneumatics
- PC hardware and software
- Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Office and other MS products
- LANs and networking
- PLCs and industrial automation technologies
- Troubleshooting skills to the PCB level acceptable, component level preferred
• A team mentality to work within the customer service department providing field service support, factory repairs and end-user training.
• Excellent communication skills and professional approach portraying a positive company image to customers at all times.
• Customer focus with an ability and resourceful determination to solve customer problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Willingness and ability to accept instruction and training in order to achieve success in the field.
Employment requirements include:
Valid Driver’s License
Valid Passport or the ability to obtain one
Willingness to travel
- 50% of the time
- On short notice
Able to work in a drug free environment
Consent to and pass a background check