Group, Company and Organisation
COESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
· Advanced automated machinery and materials
· Industrial process solutions
· Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of eighteen companies:
ACMA, CERULEAN, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, MGS, MOLINS, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 96 operating units (57of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover forecast in 2017 of approximately 1,600 million Euro and about 6,800 employees.
VOLPAK is the leading brand of horizontal FFS machines for flexible packaging in the consumer goods market, with largest international share. Designs and manufactures automatic packaging machine for different markets. VOLPAK headquarters is located in Barcelona (Spain) with production plants in Barcelona and India. Volpak is a 60 mill € revenues Company with 275 employees worldwide. Volpak invests more than 5% of sales in R&D, we have an installed base of more than 5.500 machines and the 98% are been exported.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
Our Customer Service department is seeking to incorporate a new Spare Parts Specialist to the team. This new member will bring his/her skills in order to carry out the following functions:
• Manage customer requests for offers, orders and quotation for spare parts.
• Solve technical issues with our technical department autonomously.
• Enter internal orders and monitor them until shipment and invoice are issued.
• Satisfy customer requirements. Report any useful customer feedback to manager.
• Input clients’ data into SAP and follow up on client requests.
• Continuous communication with customers.
• Daily interaction with various departments linked to Customer Service.
This new member will work towards the improvement of relationship with clients and the reduction of shipment time.
Qualifications and experience:
• Mechanical Engineering Degree / Technical education/ International Trade training. Experience with flex packaging machinery will be a plus.
• 2-4 years of experience in similar position or experience in sales support (preferable Industrial Sector)
Other skills and attributes:
• Good level of English language. Knowledge of additional languages will be valuable
• Able to work independently with little supervision and ability to manage stress
• Knowledge of Office tools: MS Excel, MS Word
• SAP expertise will be highly valuable
• Teamwork attitude