Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
Advanced automated machinery and materials
Industrial process solutions
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of eighteen companies:
ACMA, CERULEAN, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, MGS, MOLINS, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 96 operating units (57of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover forecast in 2017 of approximately 1,600 million Euro and about 6,800 employees.
Main Responsibilities / ActivitiesThe CRM Process and Application Expert, reporting directly to the ICT Application Architect, will join the Planning, Architecture & Digitalization Team.
The candidate will be based in Bologna in the Corporate HQ.
Major accountabilities will include:
- Implementation of the CRM Project in the line with the quantified budget and the deadlines
- Support in the implementation of the process
- Guarantee the CRM Project cost efficiency, in accordance with goals defined
- Producing proper and timely reporting and analysis
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies and to improve existing ones.
Basic Requirements- Degree in Economics, Administration or Scientific
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing cross functional projects
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive and objective-oriented mind set
- Ability to work in team
- Availability to travel (short and occasional business trips)