Group, Company and Organisation
Norden is the world’s leading supplier of high-performance tube filling systems because we focus exclusively on this area.
From pre-sales advice, through production and supply of systems to after-sales customer care, we satisfy our customer application requirements. We exist solely to make sure they get more out of their tube filling line to sharpen their competitive edge.
For over 80 years we have focused exclusively on advancing tube filling systems and have introduced many innovations along the way. The preferred provider of tube filling systems for the Health & Beauty industries.
Norden is part of the Coesia Group, a global company of 99 operating units (59 of which with production facilities) in 32 countries with over 6,800 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
Responsible for the development and the performance of all sales activities for CitusKalix and Norden in your territory in order to achieve sales results in line with commercial and budget goals.
As Sales Manager the main responsibilities and activities are:
- Implement the sales strategy and manage sales processes in order to consolidate and develop business results by achieving assigned budgeted results.
- To reach the yearly budgeted sales both in volume and in margin within your market area.
- Responsible for existing and new customers' development and supports the development and implementation of marketing plans if needed; maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales and activities related to your business and customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain good customer relationship with all customers in your territory.
- Establish, develop and maintain good relationship with the company (CitusKalix in France and Norden in Sweden) area Sales Managers for technical and sales support. With full transparency, share project and customer information with the companies (CitusKalix and Norden).
- Deal with the customers: customer visits (sometimes jointly with the company Area Sales Manager), product and company presentations, competitor monitoring, participate at trade shows, create offers for standard machines, negotiations and closing business. Ultimately you have the overall responsibility for all business with the customer.
Key Competences / Leadership Attributes
- Ambitious & Curious
- Plan, Organize and ability to Manage a project
- Genuine technical interest
- Selling skills (Value-based selling approach)
- Negotiation skills
- Communicate effectively and listen actively
- Present and speak effectively in public
- Independent, but able to work in a team (make decisions, influence, manage conflict)
- Social (comfortable in a matrix organization, building partnership, build a positive reputation)
Bachelor's Degree, Engineering ideal | Minimum 3 years of Sales experience | Ability to travel at least 50%
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering ideal, alternatively Business Studies or Sales Management with an engineering background
- Minimum 3 years of Sales / Business experience
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time