Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
· Advanced automated machinery and materials
· Industrial process solutions
· Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of eighteen companies:
ACMA, CERULEAN, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, MGS, MOLINS, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 96 operating units (57of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover forecast in 2017 of approximately 1,600 million Euro and about 6,800 employees.
VOLPAK is the leading brand of horizontal FFS machines for flexible packaging in the consumer goods market, with largest international share. Designs and manufactures automatic packaging machine for different markets. VOLPAK headquarters is located in Barcelona (Spain) with production plants in Barcelona and India. Volpak is a 60 mill € revenues Company with 275 employees worldwide. Volpak invests more than 5% of sales in R&D, we have an installed base of more than 5.500 machines and the 98% are been exported.
Main Responsibilities / ActivitiesThe Candidate has at least 4-5 years of strong experience in SAP (ideally on FICO and MM modules) and IT service delivery, combined with documented project management capabilities (a PMI certification is a plus).
He/She will work in a matrix organization and together with business referents will prioritize goals, needs and help to implement the most efficient and cost-effective ICT solutions.
In order to accomplish these activities, cooperates with both internal and external resources, in resolving incidents, implementing change requests and coordinating local Volpak projects and Corporate Coesia projects aligned to the Volpak’s business strategy and goals.
The position will belong solid line to the company CFO and dotted line to the Coesia CIO
Candidate will be responsible to:
- Secure end user proximity support acting as IT business partner under the coordination of central IT
- Support evolution IT project according to business needs and prioritization
- Manage the partner providing outsourcing services
- Support external Application Maintenance Partners in incidents/problems resolution; investigating each time, the Outsourcer needs help for troubleshooting
- Analyze Business requirements for change requests chartering, prioritization and business case preparation, by collaborating with Key Users, leveraging on the support and guidance of Coesia Global ICT.
- Lead Change Management Committee in Volpak
- Set priorities based on Change Management Committee feedback and plan & schedule projects implementations accordingly
Basic RequirementsThe ideal candidate holds a degree in Engineering or Computer Science as well as a documented experience on the following applications:
- SAP architecture (FICO and MM modules)
- SAP Business Objects
- MS windows operative system (2012+)
- English (Advanced level)