Business Developer (m/f) Food Technology
Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, FlexLink has operating units in 30 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2016, FlexLink had 989 employees and a turnover of SEK 2,114 million / € 223 million. FlexLink is part of Coesia, an innovation based Group consisting of 16 companies specialized in automated machinery and industrial process solutions. For 2015, the Coesia Group had a turnover of € 1,534 million and 6,000 employees.
As an employee of FlexLink, you will experience a company acting with the social responsibility and offering you the enhancement of your skills in a global environment.
We are looking for a Senior Business Developer (m/f) Food Technology for our location in Offenbach, Germany.
The Senior Business Developer FoodTech is responsible to successfully develop and grow the FoodTech business for FlexLink in Germany on high level, working with internal and external teams in sales, application engineering and project fulfilment, to deliver expected results in a matrix structure. He will report to the global FoodTech General Manager.
- Responsible Senior Manager to drive FoodTech business in Germany
- Engage sales and application team in a matrix structure
- Develop key FoodTech customer base. Build long-term Customer relationships while meeting short-term revenue objectives
- Generate suitable technical and commercial FoodTech customer solutions
- Leverage the value and expertise of the local unit
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of the customer’s strategy, past purchasing behavior, organization including decision makers, influencers, sponsors and anti-sponsors
- Achieve business growth, revenue, gross margin and customer satisfaction in the supply of complete automation solutions to the hygienic business
- Apply expertise in market trends, technology and customer needs to contribute to account development and planning
- Provide input to the FoodTech Technology Manager on product development opportunities
- Reporting to global FoodTech General Manager
- Responsible for the implementation of FoodTech business plan and the achievement of the defined short and long term targets
- Responsible for the relationship with customers
- Lead the development of the sales offer, its quality and its competitiveness
- Plan and follow up high priority activities for the FoodTech Sales and Application Engineers
- All activities, quotations and other relevant information are to be entered in the local CRM database
- Ing. (TH/FH) or Master of Science / Bachelor in Engineering, min. 7 years of significant relevant industrial experience in FoodTech industry
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in sales and management of large projects in the FoodTech related industry.
- Strong senior sales background in hygienic related food industry
- Strategist / Networker / Influencer
- Team Player / Leader
- Business Analyst
- Innovative Value Creator
- Sales and Profit Enhancer
- Deep Industry knowledge
- Ability to manage international business and complex engagements and pursuits
- Contributing to best practice & content across the FlexLink organization
- German and English fluent (written and oral)
Interviews will be held continuously. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible via the apply button below. If you have any questions regarding this opening, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Johannes Olek via telephone: 0049 69 83832 108.