Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
Advanced automated machinery and materials
Industrial process solutions
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
ACMA - CERULEAN - CIMA - CITUSKALIX - EMMECI - FLEXLINK - G.D - GDM - GF - HAPA - IPI - MGS -
MOLINS - NORDEN - R.A JONES - SACMO - SASIB - VOLPAK
The Group has 92 operating units (55 of which with production facilities) in 31 countries, a turnover in 2013 of approx. 1,400 million Euro and over 6,000 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities• Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for rebuilds and refurbishments of machines and size changes either in-house or at client facilities as well as the installation of machines at client facilities.
• Works closely with mechanical engineer to develop/improve upon functionality.
• Report status to project manager on machine development and any risks/issues.
• Interface with all project team members from all departments
• Analyses full requirements of system involved, checks and tests system components
• Building tooling fixtures
• Adheres to Inventory & Floor Stock procedures.
• Anticipates problems, troubleshoots and debugs (diagnoses trouble or defect, determines corrective action and repairs systems)
• Performs preventative maintenance and diagnostics on automation system and components. Ensures that automation system is properly maintained and operating correctly.
• Completes service repairs, placements, upgrades, adjustments and calibration on automation systems and components following issued tasking, maintenance, troubleshooting and installation instructions.
• Performs system checkout and assist in automation systems start-ups for service installed jobs. May coordinate electrical installation with electrical contractor at job site as required.
• If improper operation is due to another system or component, discuss problem with customer and/or office and advise the best course of action.
• Prepares machine for shipment to customer site.
• Installs machine at customer site
• Trains the customer on all aspects of the machine
• Delivers technical support, coaching and direction to end users.
• Comply with the company safety procedures and adheres to company policies and procedures
• Must be able and willing to travel and work at customer sites
• Continuous improvement in standardization of production line
Basic Requirements-3 years experience as a mechanical assembly and/or field service technician, preferably in the automation industry. Ability to read/understand Solid Works mechanical drawings, schematics and do redlines. Basic electronics knowledge.
-Self starter, team player and have a positive attitude. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadline. Problem solver, creative thinker, results oriented, focused and attentive to detail and accuracy. Well organized.
-Minimum of high school diploma or GED required; Technical Certification and Mechanical Experience strongly preferred.