Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial and packaging solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia companies are leaders in the sectors of:
- Advanced automated machinery and packaging materials
- Industrial process solutions
- Precision gears
Coesia customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of fifteen companies:
ACMA, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 89 operating units (55 of which with production facilities) in 34 countries, a turnover in 2015 of 1,534 million Euro and 6,000 employees.
VOLPAK is one of the leading manufacturers of packaging machines in the consumer goods market. Designs and manufactures automatic packaging machines for products like Industrial bakery, detergents and soaps or food and beverages.
Main Responsibilities / ActivitiesOur Engineering department is seeking to incorporate new engineers who will bring new skills and experience to the team. The main functions and responsibilities will be:
• Develop electrical diagrams of machines.
• Design testing methods.
• Follow up of the project during the electronic assembly.
• Prepare the documentation for machine user manual.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing technical, functional and quality goals.
Special Projects / ChallengesWe are looking for promising and motivated students, with a good knowledge of the English language and are already looking towards the future of their professional career.
During the internship, you will have the chance to enrich your study plan with real work experience, putting your theoretical knowledge into practice.
Basic RequirementsQualifications and experience:
• Degree in Electrical Industrial Engineering.
• Knowledge in electrical CAD software, especially ELCAD and EPLAN. Also Knowledge on PLMs and ERP SAP.
• Knowledge of electrical components for automation and sensorics.
• Knowledge of regulation components for speed and temperature.
• Knowledge of PLC hardware from OMRON, SIEMENS and ROCKWELL. Other manufacturers will be also considered.
Other skills and attributes:
• Strong focus on innovation and electrical design development.
• Good command of English.
• Good team player.
• Result and deadline oriented.
• Good understanding of customer needs.
• Knowledge of Office tools: MS Word, MS Excel.
Join the team!