Group, Company and OrganisationCoesia is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally and headquartered in Bologna, Italy. Coesia’s companies are leaders in the sectors of: Advanced Automated Machinery and Materials, Industrial Process Solutions and Precision Gears. Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
FlexLink Systems Ltd, acquired by Coesia in 2011, is a leading provider of high-end solutions to manufacturing industries such as food, beverages, personal care, healthcare, automotive and electronics.
Main Responsibilities / ActivitiesThe main responsibility of the Project Engineer is to ensure that projects are completed on time and to the customer’s satisfaction and within estimate.
• Project management from design through to installation
• Develop solutions collaborating with customers, partners and colleagues
• Liaise with other departments offering advice and technical support & simulations for proposal
• Fault finding and technical support for current and completed projects
• Compile CAD drawings for manufacturing / installation etc
• Production of project manuals & documentation
• Support of and communication with all employees and customers
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of robotics and associated equipment
• Involves travel to customer sites and supplier facilities
• Resource planning, financial & cash flow forecasting
• Design of added value engineered components if appropriate
• Prototype and testing
Special Projects / Challenges• Conversant in Basic Engineering principles
• Collaborative Robotics
• Risk management (technical, financial and legal)
• Business concepts
• Customer Relationship on multiple levels
• Complex Project Planning & Problem Solving
• People Management
• Financial forecasting & follow up incl. cash flow calculations
• Supplier Management
Key Competences / Leadership Attributes• Knowledge of installation, commissioning and programming of industrial robots
• Ability to negotiate with suppliers and customers
• Strong planning, Organisational and Leadership skills
• Work closely with fellow employees – team player
• Good all round computer skills – Office 365, AutoCAD & Inventor Design Suite and offline programming / simulation knowledge
• Conversant in a variety of robotic and automation software & systems
• Electrical and mechanical engineering skill base
• Good command in English spoken and written
Basic Requirements• Engineering background and HNC/Degree in Engineering.
• At least five years of engineering experience. 2 years within automation / industry
Join the team!
Interviews will be held continuously. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible via the apply button below. If you have any questions regarding this opening, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Johannes Olek, at 0049 69 83832 108.