Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
· Advanced automated machinery and materials
· Industrial process solutions
· Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of fifteen companies: ACMA, CERULEAN, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, MGS, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 90 operating units (55 of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover in 2015 of 1,634 million Euro and 6,800 employees.
Main Responsibilities / ActivitiesThe candidate as Quality Manager, Environment, also assuming the role of company RSPP will deal with:
• Ensure full compliance with the provisions on health and safety at work and environmental protection by supporting the organization and the company functions;
• Ensure the correct implementation of the Quality, Environment and Safety systems;
• Develop and implement operational control procedures and measures in accordance with Group policies and relevant regulations,
• Manage the communication, information and internal training plans on Health, Safety and the Environment.
• Define and implement plans for continuous improvement;
• Manage non-compliance, incidental events and consequential corrective actions
• Conduct internal and external audits
• Manage performance measurement and reporting activities.
Key Competences / Leadership Attributes• Confidentiality, analytical skills and predisposition to group work and interpersonal contacts;
• Proactivity and capacity for involvement, analytical skills and orientation to problem solving good personal and mental flexibility;
• Self-confidence and resilience.
Basic Requirements• Autonomy and precision in the performance of the Engineering Degree (preferably mechanical, chemical, environment and territory) or technical disciplines;
• Knowledge of Italian legislation on Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Protection;
• Knowledge and experience on Management Systems for Quality, Health and Safety and the Environment;
• At least 5 years experience gained in manufacturing companies;
• Qualification for the role of RSPP in the Ateco 4 sector;
• Auditing experience in Quality, Health and Safety, Environment;
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English that allows operational autonomy;
• Familiarity with the main IT systems;
• assigned tasks;