Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
- Advanced automated machinery and materials
- Industrial process solutions
- Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of eighteen companies:
ACMA - CIMA - CERULEAN - CITUS KALIX - EMMECI - FLEXLINK - G.D - GDM - GF - HAPA - IPI - MGS - MOLINS - NORDEN - R.A JONES - SACMO - SASIB - VOLPAK . The Group has 97 operating units (57 of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a foreseen turnover in 2017 of about 1,600 million Euros and 6,800 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities- Providing the function with reliable, robust and consistent data analysis models and ensure they effectiveness and continuous enhancement
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data, taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Able to interact with people form different corporate functions and with diverse professional background in order to collecte the needed information
Special Projects / ChallengesThe candidate will be part of the Group HQ Finance Team which is responsible for Corporate Finance, Banks Relationship Management, Trade Finance and Cash Flow Management. We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. The Candidate will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements. The position is based in the Group Headquarter in Bologna.
Basic Requirements- Basic working experience as a finance analyst in modelling-related fields (about 1/2 years)
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis, financial modelling and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- BS o MS degree in Statistics, Maths, Finance or Economics is mandatory
- Perfect command of the English language is mandatory