Group, Company and Organisation
COESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies
operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella
Seràgnoli. Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
• Advanced automated machinery and materials
• Industrial process solutions
• Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of eighteen companies:
ACMA - CIMA - CERULEAN - CITUS KALIX - EMMECI - FLEXLINK - G.D - GDM - GF - HAPA - IPI - MGS - MOLINS - NORDEN - R.A JONES - SACMO - SASIB - VOLPAK . The Group has 97 operating units (57 of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a foreseen turnover in 2017 of about 1,600 million Euros and 6,800 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
The candidate will join GF, one of Coesia’s Group companies, which supplies fully automatic high-technology machines for pharmaceutical applications in filling and inspection fields.
Founded in 1979, GF has been developing with a commitment to quality & innovation and always taking into account the customers' satisfaction.
The candidate will report directly to the R&D and Engineering Development Manager.
The person, in collaboration with the Technical Office, will handle strategic projects.
Major accountabilities will include:
• Design and develop a complete machine diagram
• Design and develop cost-effective changes of machine parts according to customer requirements
• Design innovation applications for current machine models, as well as machine solutions
• Create and design the entire development of new generation filling lines
Key Competences / Leadership Attributes
• Able to handle effectively multiple tasks and projects at once while meeting deadlines and quality
• Very organized, detail oriented, team player, self-motivated
• Strong focus on innovation and curiosity for innovative solutions
• Able to coordinate a team of 3 people
• Fluent in English
• Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
• At least 4 years of experience in mechanical design, background in filling machines would be an
• Extensive knowledge of CAD, especially ProE.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products