Role and responsibilitiesOverall Responsibilities
Assist sales team in technical support on Client’s requirement and collaborate in projects. Ensure optimized solution for Clients.
• Provide consultation on technical solutions and feasibility of solutions.
• Support sales team in customer calls for quotations of complex systems or in requirement gathering discussions.
• Execute technical proposals through system engineering, cost estimating of necessary components and modules.
• Request for quotations from external suppliers in cooperation with Purchasing and evaluate estimates.
• Provide technical support to other departments for the segment / product lines under one’s responsibility. Collaborates with Projects Manager for problems related to assembly or in the event of customer complaints.
• Coordinate all activities from design, draft, released PR to project buyoff, acting as project manager for small projects.
• Investigate and analyze when issue/ problems occurred during project execution stage, provide workable solution within limited time.
• Engineering Degree (Mechanical or Mechatronic) with 1 – 3 years of experience in system engineering and project management for conveyor systems.
• Hands on experience with Autodesk CAD tools, standard 2D/ 3D design tools.
• Good knowledge of vendor management, comfortable with holding technical discussion with Clients and able to work with Sales team to provide support in Projects.
• Knowledge of local standards or relevant industry standards.
• Able to perform cost estimate and pay-off calculation.
• Experience in Automotive industry is a plus
• Traveling 70% to customer sites