Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
Advanced automated machinery and materials
Industrial process solutions
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
ACMA - CERULEAN - CIMA - CITUSKALIX - EMMECI - FLEXLINK - G.D - GDM - GF - HAPA - IPI - MGS - MOLINS - NORDEN - R.A JONES - SACMO - SASIB - VOLPAK
The Group has 92 operating units (55 of which with production facilities) in 31 countries, a turnover in 2013 of approx. 1,400 million Euro and over 6,000 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities• Under light supervision, this position has a good degree of latitude to apply electrical theory and related knowledge of control software to test and modify developmental or operational electrical machinery and control equipment in a manufacturing/production environment.
• Assembles and tests electrical equipment and components. Modifies electrical equipment to conform to project specifications. Loads required parameters into electronic drives and process controllers to ensure proper operation. Load machine specific software.
• Organizes and maintains machine production area, draws parts and materials from stock as required, restocks unused materials at projects end.
• Interacts with production personnel to resolve manufacturing and assembly issues and to provide technical assistance needed during the initial fabrication and testing of machine complexes. Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individuals and departments.
• Troubleshoots equipment to detect malfunction or failure of equipment and performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment for adjustments or replacement.
• Completes machine electrical quality check list to validate sensor and software functionality prior to a Factory Acceptance Test by Client. Performs modifications or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
• Travels domestically and internationally to provide timely and accurate service to clients, working any shift needed by client for installation and/or troubleshooting of machinery. Provides effective and accurate communication with clients. Represents Coesia’s (G.D’s) interest and may attend progress meetings while at clients’ facilities. Ensures needs of the client are met while incorporating the best interest of the company.
• Conforms to all electrical safe work practices. Responsible for lock out tag out of assigned complexes.
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Requirements• : Minimum 10 years electrical experience in an OEM environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• : Maintains professional knowledge in applicable areas. Keeps abreast of changes in the field to include processes, vendor and client requirements. Read and Interprets professional literature.
• Education required: Minimum of high school diploma or GED required; Technical Certification, Associates in Science degree strongly preferred.