About the jobThe Project Manage will be the key point of contact for Clients in all phases of projects in Indonesia. Managing a team of 7, you will be responsible for the success of project delivery and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This position will be based in Cikarang.
Overall description of the job• Responsible for all project execution in Indonesia, on time on budget and with a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Lead in discussion with Application & Design Team and Sales Managers on project alignments, defining the scope of work, strategy review and roadmap.
• Lead in Client kick-off meetings, negotiations, project proposals and forecasts, be the partner for Clients and internal technical teams, deep dive and resolve roadblocks, escalate issues when necessary.
• Provide accurate reporting to Management and stakeholders in Headquarter.
• Be the point of escalation for the team and Client on all issues pertaining to the success of the project.
• Generate financial forecasting & follow up and cash flow calculations.
• Perform risk assessment and provide feedback on potential issues through site-visits and discussion with all stakeholders.
Requirement• Degree or Masters in Engineering with 8 – 10 years in Project Management in packaging equipment or conveyor systems projects.
• Strong technical knowledge of packaging systems and conveyor systems, prior technical design or service experience will be ideal.
• Experience leading a team with the ability to manage multiple big projects.
• Excellent communication skills on all levels (negotiation, technical presentations, managing expectations).