Group, Company and Organisation
COESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
- Advanced automated machinery and materials
- Industrial process solutions
- Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of 18 companies:
ACMA, CERULEAN, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, MGS, MOLINS, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 90 operating units (55 of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover in 2017 of 1,600 million Euro and 6,800 employees.
Citus Kalix is manufacturing and selling tube, lipstick, jar and mascara filling machines. Offering top level machine efficiency with customization capabilities, surrounded by a service organization. The company offers a wide range of equipment to deal with all stages of quality cosmetic product packaging. Thanks to the company’s innovative solutions and expertise gained through long years of experience in the packaging industry Citus Kalix has now become a recognized world leader in this market.
Emmeci is the leading provider in the design, production and promotion of automatic machinery and packaging solutions for premium and luxury products.
Norden is the world’s leading supplier of high-performance tube filling systems. Every year we supply 150 packaging systems to every corner of the world, which in one way or another are designed and built specifically to meet the requirements of each customer.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
You are completing or just completed your technical studies (focus on mechanical/electronic or related area). You want to apply what you have learned on practical challenges on world-class machines in technology and complexity. If you have a hands-on approach, are curious about how things work and are not worried to get your hands dirty. If you are also comfortable in travelling extensively, meeting new people and understand their need to provide solutions to their challenges you can be the person we are looking for our Tech Academy!
Key Competences / Leadership Attributes
- Communicative personality, able to work under pressure
- Flexible and easy to work in cultures others than his own
- Strong social competence and interactive skills, also able to explain uncomfortable situations to customers on all levels
- Quick learner
- Analytical and structured approach of tasks
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Customer awareness and interaction
- Technical diploma (or equivalent/university) or diploma from tech. orientated course
- Willing to travel (approx. 80%), often on short notice
- Fluency in English
- Able to read technical drawings and diagram
- Able to identify components, their use and link them to technical documentation
- CAD software experience
- Good Mechanical assembly skills
- Understanding of metals, alloys and heath treatment, knowledge of plastic materials and compounds
- Solids knowledge of mechanical principles, in particular cinematic and pneumatic areas
- Knowledge of basic workshop tools
- Able to use measuring tools available in a workshop
- Knows of the MS package (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)