Group, Company and Organisation
Coesia is a group of innovation-based industrial and packaging solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna Italy, owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia companies are leaders in the sectors of:
•Advanced automated machinery and packaging materials
•Industrial process solutions
Coesia customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Aerospace, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Healthcare, Luxury Goods, Pharmaceutical, Racing & Automotive and Tobacco.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
The candidate will be part of the Group HQ Finance & Treasury Team which is responsible for Corporate Finance, Banks Relationship Management, Trade Finance and Cash Flow Management. We are looking for a new graduate, who will support the team in the following activities:
- Providing the function with reliable, robust and consistent data analysis models and ensure their effectiveness and continuous enhancement
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data, taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Short/Medium term Cash Flow Forecasting and root analysis about main deviation between actual and forecast figures
The position is based in the Group Headquarter in Bologna.
- BS or MS degree in Finance, Economics or Management Engineering, Statistics, Maths
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially excel)
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills