Group, Company and Organisation
COESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
Advanced automated machinery and materials
Industrial process solutions
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
ACMA - CERULEAN - CIMA - CITUSKALIX - EMMECI - FLEXLINK - G.D - GDM - GF - HAPA - IPI - MGS - MOLINS - NORDEN - R.A JONES - SACMO - SASIB - VOLPAK
The Group has 92 operating units (55 of which with production facilities) in 31 countries, a turnover in 2013 of approx. 1,400 million Euro and over 6,000 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
- Responsible for managing and coordinating all activities such as allocating resources, analyzing payroll and production schedules of workers, in-house and in the field, who are engaged in various aspects of machine rebuilds, refurbishments and installation. Responsible for delivering Assembly projects within budgeted hours, quality and lead time commitments.
- Coordinates the manufacturing of high speed machinery
- Manages assigned staff. Ability to persuade, convince, and train others. Ability to advise and provide interpretation regarding the application of policies, procedures and standards in regard to specific situations. Enforces safety regulations of all assembly workers including field service workers.
- Assigns, reviews, plans, and coordinates the work activities of others. Maintains work standards, evaluate employee work performance and conducts performance reviews. Coordinates with managers from Mechanical, Electrical and Field Service regarding work activities.
- Establishes work scheduled to production schedules. Prioritizes work effectively and motivates workers to achieve goals and production schedules.
- Analyses and approves payroll reports and timesheets. Interview prospective employees and coordinates training for all assembly employees.
- Interacts with departmental managers to resolve manufacturing and assembly issues and to provide technical assistance. Confers with other managers to coordinate activities of individuals and field service. Recommends measure to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Estimates budget for the Mechanical, Electrical and Field Service departments (to include paint)
- Maintains professional knowledge in applicable areas. Keeps abreast of changes in the field to include processed, client reactions, and changes. Researches new business trends and make recommendations for implementation. Reads and interprets professional literature.
- May be required to travel domestically and internationally.
- Technical: Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in an OEM environment or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a strong job shop environment desired.
- Strong team leadership and process management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, and to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to lead a cross functional team, achieve desired results, and maintain relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking; cross functional environment.
- Education required: Minimum of a two year degree. Associated Degree in Mechanical Engineering or business management. Bachelor’s degree in business management, or 5-7 years previous operations management experience.