Group, Company and OrganisationFlexLink is a leading provider of automated production flow solutions – giving improved production efficiency to industry. Headquartered in Göteborg, Sweden, FlexLink has operating units in 30 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2015, FlexLink had 840 employees and a turnover of SEK 1,872 million. FlexLink is part of Coesia, an innovation based Group consisting of 14 companies specialized in automated machinery and industrial process solutions. As an employee of FlexLink, you will experience a company that prioritizes social responsibility and encourages you to enhance your skills in a global environment.
Main Responsibilities / Activities• Identify and approve suppliers.
• Negotiate prices and select suppliers.
• Continuously evaluate supplier performance.
• Evaluate supply risk and take precautions when needed.
• Monitor supply market development.
• In co-operation with suppliers develop the production in order to ensure that FlexLink enjoys the benefit of new technology and knowledge.
• Participate in development projects.
• Ensure that the suppliers have updated drawings.
Key Competences / Leadership Attributes• Negotiations
• Procurement Management
• Supplier relationship
• Scope definition and management
Basic Requirements• High school diploma preferably with technical focus.
• 2 years of experience in purchasing.
• Product knowledge
• Technical drawing
• English written and spoken