Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
Advanced automated machinery and materials
Industrial process solutions
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
ACMA - CERULEAN - CIMA - CITUSKALIX - EMMECI - FLEXLINK - G.D - GDM - GF - HAPA - IPI - MGS - MOLINS - NORDEN - R.A JONES - SACMO - SASIB - VOLPAK
The Group has 92 operating units (55 of which with production facilities) in 31 countries, a turnover in 2013 of approx. 1,400 million Euro and over 6,000 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities• Plans, directs and coordinates activities of a designated project to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed constraints of time content, specification and funding by performing the following duties:
• Coordinated the critical elements of project planning, execution, organizing resources and materials to achieve specific goals, including man hours, coordination of kits, groups and/or modification, on an as needed basis for manufacturing equipment.
• To serve as the project coordination liaison between project management, engineering, production and assembly departments. Working with departments, identifies scope of supply to meet client specification, monitors execution issues and communicates need of corrective actions to eliminate waste.
• Generates status reports, gathers and analyzes information in comparison to scope of work. Monitors on a regular basis the critical inputs to projects. (man hours, parts, groups, kits etc.) Generates internal documents to identify project (s) progress, requirements and risk.
• Communicates with internal clients regarding project status. Interacts with production personnel to resolve manufacturing and assembly issues and to provide technical assistance as needed. Advises internal clients of changes in kits, groups or and/or modification and the appropriate upgrades as well as any catalogue documentation to support such changes.
• Maintains and updates project documentation, Gantt charts, allocation of kits, groups and/or modifications that is required for the project.
Basic Requirements• Technical: 1-5 years in an OEM environment. Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principals and Resource planning
• Ability to prioritize and organize, respond and react quickly to customer demands/crisis situations, self started, excellent communication skills.
• Education required: B.S in Business or Engineering.