Senior Sales/Application Engineer (m/f) Food Technology
Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, FlexLink has operating units in 30 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2016, FlexLink had 989 employees and a turnover of SEK 2,114 million / € 223 million. FlexLink is part of Coesia, an innovation based Group consisting of 16 companies specialized in automated machinery and industrial process solutions. For 2015, the Coesia Group had a turnover of € 1,534 million and 6,000 employees.
As an employee of FlexLink, you will experience a company acting with the social responsibility and offering you the enhancement of your skills in a global environment.
We are looking for a Senior Sales/Application Engineer (m/f) Food Technology for our location in Offenbach, Germany.
The Senior Sales/Application Engineer FoodTech is responsible to successfully develop and grow the FoodTech sales and application engineering for FlexLink in Germany, working close to the FlexLink German teams and will functionally report to the global FoodTech Application Engineering Manager.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
- Apply the DASAC method to specify client requirements, and provide the best practice technical solutions for those requirements
- A customer value based approach will be applied for the technical solutions
- Execute technical proposals through system layout engineering or cost estimating of necessary components or modules
- Work tight together with the FlexLink Germany Fulfillment and Service organization
- Utilize all FlexLink engineering tools available
Authorities and Responsibilities
- Reporting to global FoodTech Application Engineering Manager
- Visit focused FoodTech customers, 50% of available time
- Creation of technical offers in the field of FoodTech systems based on specific customer requirements consisting of the following components:
- Obtaining technical information from the customer
- Development and elaboration of technical and commercial solutions
- Execute technical proposals through system layout engineering
- Cost / price calculation
- Offer Drafting
- Dipl.-Ing. (TH/FH) or Master of Science / Bachelor in Engineering, min. 7 years of significant relevant industrial or construction experience in FoodTech industry
- Strong senior sales/engineering background in hygienic related food industry, e.g. dairy, bakery applications
- Product and process knowledge in FoodTech industries
- Customer value based calculations, cost specifications
- Inventor / AutoCAD
- Knowledge in hygienic standards like EHEDG, HACCP, etc...
- Working independently and self-responsible on a high level
- Sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Problem solving
- German and English fluently (written and oral)
Interviews will be held continuously. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible via the apply button below. If you have any questions regarding this opening, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Johannes Olek via telephone: 0049 69 83832 108.