Group, Company and Organisation
COESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
· Advanced automated machinery and materials
· Industrial process solutions
· Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of eighteen companies:
ACMA, CERULEAN, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, MGS, MOLINS, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 99 operating units (59 of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover forecast in 2017 of approximately 1,600 million Euro and about 6,800 employees.
VOLPAK is the leading brand of horizontal FFS machines for flexible packaging in the consumer goods market, with largest international share. Designs and manufactures automatic packaging machine for different markets. VOLPAK headquarters is located in Barcelona (Spain) with production plants in Barcelona and India. Volpak is a 60 mill € revenues Company with 275 employees worldwide. Volpak invests more than 5% of sales in R&D, we have an installed base of more than 5.500 machines and the 98% are been exported.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
Our Engineering and R&D department is seeking to incorporate new skills and experience to the team. We are looking for a person whose main responsibilities will be:
- Engineering development for new applications based on the client requirements
- Cost estimation for new projects
- Clients specifications analysis
- Product tests
- Technical support to Sales and AfterSales department
- Communication with suppliers
- Support to Technical Office
Key Competences / Leadership Attributes
- Responsibility and self-organization
- High-efficient teamwork
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail and result oriented
- Learning capacity
- University degree: Mechanical, Electromechanical Engineering (considering other directions)
- At least 5-year experience of working in similar positions in foreign companies.
- Spanish, written/spoken (upper intermediate and higher)
- English, written/spoken (upper intermediate and higher)
- 3D software (preferred Solidworks)
Desired skills and attributes:
- Experience in packaging company and/or automated machines
- Servomotor technology knowledge and experience
- PLC knowledge
- French, written/spoken (upper intermediate and higher)