Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies
operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella
Seràgnoli. Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
- Advanced automated machinery and materials
- Industrial process solutions
- Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of eighteen companies:
ACMA - CERULEAN - CIMA - CITUS KALIX - EMMECI - FLEXLINK - G.D - GDM - GF - HAPA - IPI - MGS - MOLINS - NORDEN - R.A JONES - SACMO - SASIB - VOLPAK.
The Group has 96 operating units (57 of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover forecast in 2017 of approximately 1,600 million Euro and about 6,800 employees.
Main Responsibilities / ActivitiesMain Responsibilities / Activities
• Execute and adapt - in collaboration with Managers - the people strategy and HR agenda and ensure that business strategies are in line and support overall human capital strategy
• Partner with Senior Manager and Executive for all HR related topics acting as an advisor and liaison between the Company and the HQ in all People related matters
• Strategically advise and execute on recruiting and hiring strategies, including employer branding and mobility
• Responsible for the execution of the employee performance management and year-end compensation planning processes according to Coesia guidelines
• Coach and support in organisational changes initiatives
• Liaise with employer relations experts to understand applicable laws, regulations and government requirements and their impact on the business
• Navigate organizational complexity ensuring that all HR processes are managed consistently
• Lead and implement change management projects/ organizational development, in cooperation with Centre of Expertise at HQ level
About the team
• As a member of the Company Leadership Team, you will work closely with them to develop and execute Business Strategy and priorities
• You will work also closely with the HRBP Director of the Division, as well as with the specialists/generalists from HR Centres of Expertise in the Group and leveraging resources through pragmatic, business focused approach
• You will directly manage a team of 2 HR professionals
Basic Requirements• A bachelor's degree or equivalent; 7/10 years of work experience, with at least 3 of those as HR Business Partner or HR Manager
• Experience with labour law and comfortable in trade unions negotiations
• Comfortable in operating in a global matrix organisation.
• Experienced professional with in-depth HR expertise of all human resources core topics such as recruitment, performance, Com&Ben and people development.
• Comfortable in managing Budget, Headcount and payroll process.
• Continuous improvement mind-set and HR KPI’s management.
• Proven track record of successful implementation of HR related projects.
• Very good communicator with solid interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional client management skills and an innovative strategic thinker.
• Resilient with proven change management expertise.
• Capability to effectively influence and reach aligned results with executives and HR.
• Target oriented: Strong execution focus with Project management skills.
• Hands on professional, with pro-activity and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Comfortable in working within a dynamic environment with changing priorities
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• High level of integrity, accountability and trustworthy
• English language fluency