Group, Company and Organisation
COESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
· Advanced automated machinery and materials
· Industrial process solutions
· Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of eighteen companies:
ACMA, CERULEAN, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, MGS, MOLINS, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 96 operating units (57of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover forecast in 2017 of approximately 1,600 million Euro and about 6,800 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
This is an opportunity to be part of a stimulating environment, where you will face interesting challenges that require strong analytical and project management skills. As part of an international Group, you will work in a global organization with constant cooperation with colleagues from all Coesia companies.
The position is based in our HQ in Bologna.
We are currently looking for a Senior Market Analyst with at least 5 years of experience to join our Consumer Goods Machinery Department.
- Manage projects independently (related to Marketing and Customer Service) in a multi-cultural/global environment, following the analysis, proposing and discussing the solutions
- Use and improve existing data sources, supporting the creation of category/market/business plans thru structured data analysis
- Cooperate with peers, managers and third parties (e.g. suppliers) to gather, structure and share data, identifying strategic business opportunities and/or threats, and provide necessary evidence to pursue or overcome those
- Analyze market data, trends and client performance through ad-hoc reports
- At least five years of experience in B2B or B2C companies in Marketing organizations or PM roles
- Excellent knowledge English language, both written and spoken (the interview will be in English)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Degree in Economics or Marketing or Engineering or Statistics/Mathematics
- Strong analytical skills, scrupulous and detail oriented; creativity and curiosity
- Ability to work well within a team and in a matrix organization