Group, Company and Organisation
COESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
· Advanced automated machinery and materials
· Industrial process solutions
· Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of eighteen companies:
ACMA, CERULEAN, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, MGS, MOLINS, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 96 operating units (57of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover forecast in 2017 of approximately 1,600 million Euro and about 6,800 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
The candidate will be based in Bologna. We are currently looking for a senior Market Analyst to join our Consumer Goods Machinery Departement.
The candidate we are seeking is able to perform the main duties and responsibilities.
Major accountabilities will include:
· Manage indipendently the project, following the analysis, proposing and discussing the solutions with the line manager
· Use and improve existing data sources, supporting the creation of category/market/business plans thru structured data analysis
· Cooperate with peers, managers and third parties (e.g. suppliers) to gather, structure and share data, identifying business opportunities and/or threats, and provide necessary evidence to pursue or overcome those
· Identify strategic business opportunities
· Analyse market data, trends and client performance through ad-hoc reports
· NPD process xxxx
· Manage projects leveraging on Project Management capabilities (Service 2.0 Projects in
· Excellent knowledge English language (both written and spoken)
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
· Degree in Economics or Marketing or Engineering or Statistics/Mathematics
· At least five years of experience in B2B or B2C companies in Marketing organizations or PM roles
· Strong analytical skills; scrupolous and detail oriented; creativity
· Ability to work well within a team and in a matrix organization