Group, Company and OrganisationCOESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial and packaging solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia companies are leaders in the sectors of:
- Advanced automated machinery and packaging materials
- Industrial process solutions
- Precision gears
Coesia customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of fifteen companies:
ACMA, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 89 operating units (55 of which with production facilities) in 34 countries, a turnover in 2015 of 1,534 million Euro and 6,000 employees.
VOLPAK is one of the leading manufacturers of packaging machines in the consumer goods market. Designs and manufactures automatic packaging machines for products like Industrial bakery, detergents and soaps or food and beverages.
Main Responsibilities / ActivitiesLeading a team and reporting directly to Quality Lead, Incoming inspection coordinator will execute the following tasks and will be in charge of:
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in inspection incoming pieces (purchase parts & mechanical parts) assuring identification of defective parts from suppliers upon arrival allows companies to establish and maintain strict quality standards. Implementing a comprehensive incoming inspection process prevents defective parts from making it to assembly or spare part shipment, eliminating costly scrap, rework later, warranty cost, as well as, guaranty fast service to production and customer service in verified pieces delivery terms.
- Directs workers in quality assurance inspection to assure that establishment and regulatory standards are met.
- Review quality assurance instructions to determinate & improve method of conducting inspections and tests, sequence of operations and work assignments.
- Suppliers non-conformities management (Root-cause analysis execution, organizes, review and electronically files -8D- of supplier non-conformities)
- Production non-conformities management
- Communication Bridge between suppliers and technical office to clarify design/drawings doubts.
- Incoming inspection KPI’s management.
- Responsible for the calibration program.
- Capable of providing support to customer care in customer claim root cause analysis terms related to spare parts.
- Scrap management.
- Updated drawing stock review management.
Basic RequirementsQualifications and experience:
- Mechanical engineering or mechanical advanced degree.
- Computer literate with good understanding MS office package, AutoCAD, Solid works & SAP
- Fluent in English oral and written
- At least 5 years of experience in similar position, team management, verification tools use & drawings interpretation knowledge.
- Pressure vessels manufacturing or design, machining & milling machine production, welding procedures
- knowledge or experience.
- Pharmaceutical/Food machinery design standards understanding is a plus.
Other skills and attributes:
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality and privacy
- Integrity and honesty
- Analytical and methodical
- Systematic decision maker/Problem solving skills
- Used to work under pressure
- Organizational and planning skills