Group, Company and Organisation
COESIA is a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally, headquartered in Bologna, Italy and fully owned by Isabella Seràgnoli.
Coesia's companies are leaders in the sectors of:
• Advanced automated machinery and materials
• Industrial process solutions
• Precision gears
Coesia’s customers are leading players in a broad range of industries, including Consumer Goods, Tobacco, Healthcare, Aerospace, Racing & Automotive and Electronics.
Coesia Group consists of seventeen companies:
ACMA, CERULEAN, CIMA, CITUS KALIX, EMMECI, FLEXLINK, G.D, GDM, GF, HAPA, IPI, MOLINS, NORDEN, R.A JONES, SACMO, SASIB, VOLPAK. The Group has 95 operating units (56 of which with production facilities) in 32 countries, a turnover in 2016 of 1,457million Euro and 6,500 employees.
Main Responsibilities / Activities
The person we are looking for will report to the head of “indirect goods and services” inside corporate purchasing department. He/she will be involved in all the activities related to this fuction.
He/she will be responsible for many tasks inside this fuction such as:
• Leads commercial and contractual negotiations with global suppliers
• Scouts for cost-effective opportunities and manages them in collaboration with Indirect Goods Purchasing Managers, Company Buyers, and Stakeholders
• Manages interfunctional and cross countries teams to assure the coverage of solutions at global level (31 countries)
• Supports the internal customer in order to obtain the best sourcing solution
• Identifies and takes care of the relations with suitable suppliers/
• Negotiates prices, quantities and delivery time
• Maintains a close and positive relations with both stakeholders and suppliers
• Creating PO
Key Competences / Leadership Attributes
• Ability to liaise with both global Stakeholders and Company Buyers
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• Pro active approach
• Analytic skills
• Good teamworking and tnterpersonal skills
• High level of flexibility
• Effective organisational skills
• Availability to travel in Italy and abroad (5% of the time)
• Master’s degree in Economy or Industrial Engineering
• At least 5 years experience in indirect purchasing